We've updated this traditional craft with a simple instruction system specifically created for kids that yields amazing results. Fold here, cut there, fluff it out all over and -- voil? -- it's a decoration that brings a fresh and modern pop of color to any space. Puffy pom-poms, funky tassels, tiny trees, wreaths, garlands
the range of projects is wonderfully varied. Of course, we include the granddaddy of all tissue paper crafts, flowers -- from daisies to daffodils to truly amazing peonies. Most exciting of all is a brand new addition to the tissue paper scene -- fluffy little birds that may just be the cutest craft we've ever hatched
- Colorful decorations that are totally do-able and totally adorable
- Step-by-step instructions guide creative crafters through innovative projects that put a new spin on this traditional craft.
- Comes with: 100 sheets of tissue paper in 10 colors, plastic eyes, glue, floral wire, string, a stencil, a punch-out bird cage
- Includes a 64 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Recommended for children ages 8+