Dreamweaver MX 2004 Solutions
Core Dreamweaver Skills and Solutions, Made Easy
Dreamweaver MX 2004 Solutions was created for results-oriented Dreamweaver users who seek practical instruction on everyday techniques and speedy resolutions to persistent problems. Author/instructor Ethan Watrall applies his effective, no-nonsense teaching style to each of this book's dozens of step-by-step solutions, demystifying the most vital and potentially troublesome topics.
Beginners can walk through the full gamut of tasks, while seasoned users can dip in and quickly find answers to specific questions. Whether you're a web designer or developer, a graphic designer or project manager, this book will get you to the heart of the discrete skills you need to construct impressive web pages with Dreamweaver.
Learn the ins and outs of Dreamweaver MX 2004, including how to:
- Build good-looking, sensible tables and frames
- Save time with templates, library items, and digital assets
- Handcraft HTML and XHTML code
- Make full use of the Tag Inspector, Tag Chooser, and Tag Library
- Design sophisticated forms for collecting user information
- Effectively manage your site with Site Window and Site Reports
- Extend Dreamweaver with extensions, custom shortcuts, and commands
- Establish database connections for ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, and PHP
- And much more...
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.