Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition
Endorsed by Cambridge International to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708).
- Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies around the world.
- Build confidence with opportunities to check understanding and tackle exam-style questions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
- Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
- Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
- Maximise potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.