Cam Int AS & A Level Bus
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
Foster a deeper understanding with a wide range of international case studies and exam preparation matched to the key knowledge students need for success.
This title covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations' International AS and A Level Business (9609). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and the A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year.
- Illustrates key concepts using examples from multinationals and businesses that operate around the world
- Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions, covering all question types, at the end of each chapter
- Using and interpreting data feature emphasises and illustrates the importance of numeracy both in terms of calculations and interpreting numerical data
- Free Revision and practice CD includes interactive tests, selected answers, additional activities, and a glossary
- Answers to the questions in the Student's Book can be found on the Teacher's CD Rom