Get your best grades with this Cambridge International A and AS Level Psychology Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner David Clarke
- Use research summaries and evaluation notes to improve your knowledge of key theories and studies, including coverage of the five specialist choice options
- Get the top marks by demonstrating your understanding of the research methods psychologists use
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.