Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Learner's Book 1
Hodder Cambridge Primary
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations .
Develop learners' mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning skills using the mastery approach, with this series of Learner's Books.
- Introduce topics through engaging starter activities
- Develop mathematical language with New Words and worked examples
- Illustrate topics clearly and vividly with imaginative design and relatable characters
- Build fluency and mathematical reasoning skills by exploring,
clarifying, practising and then extending concepts to ensure learners master mathematical ideas
- Enhance learners' ability to apply their skills and solve non-routine mathematical problems, by ensuring they secure a deep conceptual understanding of the subject
- Support learners of all abilities with Hints and Try this extension challenges
- Secure knowledge with problem solving integrated throughout
- Incorporates assessment for learning through self-check activities at the end of each unit