Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
- Avoid common errors with example student answers and structured feedback on how to gain full marks
- Build students' skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
- Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
- Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020.