Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
- Avoid common misconceptions with frequent mistakes highlighted throughout
- Build students' skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
- Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
- Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam with examiner's tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
- Contextualise knowledge with authentic case studies
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020.