Hodder Cambridge Primary English Foundation Stage Teacher's Pack
Support the materials from the Activity and Reading Books with concise teaching notes and practical activity suggestions, based on a mastery approach.
- Gain clarity on the mastery approach and how it works to embed understanding of communication, language and literacy skills in the Early Years setting with clear background information.
- Ensure full coverage of units with unit overviews and links to the Cambridge Primary Stage 1 curriculum framework and the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals for Communication, Language and Literacy.
- Introduce, practise and consolidate the objectives covered in the Activity and Reading Books with practical activities, including success criteria linked to the Early Learning Goals that are covered.
- Link across all resources in the series with ease using references to the relevant pages in the Activity and Reading Books.
- Save time planning lessons and support activities with photocopiable resources.